Find answers to the most commonly asked questions by our private shareholders below.
- What kind of maritime assets does SFL own?
SFL owns a varied range of assets, including tankers, dry bulk, container vessels and offshore assets. This diversity gives us the flexibility to continue building our distribution capacity irrespective of fluctuations in individual market segments. The Company’s goal is to maintain a portfolio of high quality assets and long-term charters with strong charter counterparts. An updated list of the Company’s vessels and rigs can be found on the Fleet page of the website.
- Where are SFL shares traded?
SFL shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “SFL”.
- Does SFL pay a quarterly cash dividend?
Yes. SFL has paid a quarterly dividend since the 2004 when Company was listed. Current and historic information can be found on the Dividend History page.
- Who are the financial analysts that cover SFL?
A list of analysts covering SFL can be found on the Analysts overview page.
- Where can I find financial reports from SFL?
All financial reports from SFL may be found in the Reports section. All shareholders can request a hard copy of the complete audited financial statements on form 20-F, free of charge.
- Where can I find the SEC filings of SFL?
A link to the SEC filings can be found via NYSE Euronext’s website: SFL’s SEC filings.
- Does SFL issue 1099s or K-1s?
SFL Corporation Ltd. issues 1099s. All investors may receive them from their registered broker.
- What type of company is SFL
SFL Corporation Ltd. is a Bermudian limited liability company.
- How many classes of shares are there in SFL?
There is only one share class: ordinary shares. Each of which have a nominal value of USD 0.01 and is fully paid in.
- What is the CUSIP and ISIN number of the SFL shares?
Prior to November 8, 2019 the SFL shares had a different CUSIP and ISIN.
- Does SFL offer a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
Yes. SFL offers a Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan for individual investors who wish to reinvest cash dividends in additional shares and/or to purchase the Company’s common stock. This plan is available to new and current stockholders of record in the U.S. For further information, please visit our Dividend Reinvestment Plan page.
- Who is the transfer agent for the SFL shares?
Computershare is the transfer agent and can be reached at:
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940Web: http://www.computershare.com/investor
U.S. Toll Free: 800 301 3489
From outside the U.S.: +1 781 575 3100
- When was SFL incorporated and where?
SFL Corporation Ltd. was established in October 2003 and is a limited liability company registered in Bermuda.
- When did the shares in SFL get listed and at what price?
SFL stocks (NYSE: SFL) commenced trading at the New York Stock Exchange on June 17, 2004. The opening price was $14.75 per share.
- Who are the members of the Board of Directors of SFL?
To read a short biography on each of our Board members please visit our Board of Directorspage.
- Who are the members of SFL?
To read a short biography on each of our Senior Managers please visit our Senior Management page.
- How is the tax treatment of dividends received from SFL shares?
You are directed to consult your own tax advisor regarding the particular federal, foreign, state and local tax consequences of buying, holding, receiving dividend and coupons on and selling financial instruments issued by SFL. General information regarding this is provided in our annual report on form 20-F which can be found in the Reports section.
- Who can I contact about specific investor relations questions?
SFL has a U.S. toll-free investor phone number: 1-800-715-6374.
You may also contact us by e-mail.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please e-mail us or call our U.S toll free number: 1-800-715-6374