SFL offers the Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan for individual investors who wish to reinvest cash dividends in additional shares and/or to purchase the Company’s common stock.
This plan is available to new and current stockholders of record in the U.S.
- If you are an existing shareholder, you may purchase additional common shares by reinvesting all or a portion of the dividends paid on your common shares
- If you are an existing shareholder, you may make optional cash investments of not less than $100 each and up to a maximum of $10,000 per month. In some instances, we may permit optional cash investments in excess of this maximum.
- If you are a new investor, you may join the Plan by making an initial investment of not less than $250 and up to a maximum of $10,000. In some instances, we may permit initial investments in excess of this maximum.
- As a participant in the Plan, you may authorize electronic deductions from your bank account for optional cash investments.
NOTE: By clicking the link below, the viewer understands this communication does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful.
Prospectus and Plan
The hypertext link to information about the Company’s Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan is maintained and administered by Computershare (Registrar, Transfer Agent and Dividend Disbursing Agent):
- To view the prospectus, [click here] PDF, lite
- To enroll in the Plan or for more information, [click here]
You can also contact our transfer agent at the address below for an enrolment authorization form and Plan prospectus:
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
You may also contact the Plan Administrator at:
1 800 301 3489 if you are inside the United States or Canada,
+1 781 575 3100 if you are outside the United States or Canada, or
1 800 952 9245 for the hearing impaired (TDD).
+1 781 575 4592 for the hearing impaired outside of the US
NOTE: Please note that the Company’s Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan is only available to investors with shares registered with Computershare. Shareholders who hold shares through VPS (Norway) must transfer their share to the US to enrol in the plan.